- Remove tops and seeds from the peppers; cut in half widthwise. Place
- in a large pan of boiling water; boil for 4 minutes.
- Drain peppers and stuff with meat mixture. Place remaining meat
- mixture in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; top with stuffed
- peppers, pressing down gently. Cover and bake at 350° for 1
- hour. In a saucepan, heat sauce ingredients until cheese is melted.
- Serve over peppers. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 668 calories, 32 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 110 mg cholesterol, 2,114 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 42 g protein.