Rice Pudding Tartlets
Crisp rice cereal cups make a nice edible bowl for rice pudding. Prepared rice pudding can be found in the refrigerated deli section of your local grocery store.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 10 large marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1 carton (16 ounces) prepared rice pudding
- 1 tablespoon cold milk
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- Ground cinnamon, optional
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, microwave the marshmallows and butter
- until melted; stir until smooth. Stir in the cereal and coconut
- until combined.
- Coat six 6-oz. custard cups with cooking spray; press 1/4 cup cereal
- mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of each cup. Let stand for
- 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the pudding, milk and raisins. Remove cereal
- cups from custard cups; fill with pudding mixture. Sprinkle with
- cinnamon if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 227 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 153 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.