- Remove from the heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, onion salt, garlic salt and
- pepper; sprinkle over ribs.
- Grill ribs, covered, over indirect medium heat for 1-3/4 hours or
- until tender.
- Set aside 1 cup barbecue sauce for serving. Brush some of the
- remaining sauce over ribs; cook 20 minutes longer, turning ribs
- occasionally and basting with sauce. Serve with reserved sauce.
- Yield: 5-6 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Heinz Hot & Spicy Kick'rs ketchup.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 pound) equals 889 calories, 55 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 214 mg cholesterol, 1,524 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 43 g protein.