- Divide half of the batter between two 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans coated
- with cooking spray. Spread each with filling; top with remaining
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield:
- 2 loaves (14 slices each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 107 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.