- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around
- edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Cover and refrigerate
- In a large saucepan, combine the rhubarb, sugar and 2 tablespoons
- water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer until rhubarb is tender,
- about 10 minutes. Combine cornstarch and remaining water until
- smooth; gradually stir into rhubarb mixture. Bring to a boil; cook
- and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add food coloring if
- desired. Cover and refrigerate until cool. Spoon over slices of
- cheesecake. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving with 2 tablespoons topping equals 259 calories, 7 g fat (0 saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 272 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 8 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 fat, 1 fruit.