- Cook and stir until thickened. Remove from the heat. Stir in food
- coloring if desired. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Gradually fold whipped cream into rhubarb mixture. Arrange 17 split
- ladyfingers on the bottom and 26 around the edge of an ungreased
- 9-in. springform pan. Spread half of the rhubarb mixture into pan.
- Arrange remaining ladyfingers over rhubarb mixture; carefully spread
- with remaining rhubarb mixture. Cover and chill overnight. Carefully
- spread glaze over top. Remove sides of pan. Garnish with
- strawberries and whipped cream. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 305 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 149 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.