- side. Cut into 1-in. slices. Reshape the slices as needed to form
- round pinwheels.
- Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. For syrup, bring water and
- sugar to a boil in a saucepan. Cook and stir until sugar has
- dissolved. Stir in food coloring if desired. Carefully pour hot
- syrup over pinwheels. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until
- golden brown. Serve warm with cream if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 293 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 263 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.