- and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat;
- cool completely.
- Split cake into three horizontal layers. Place the bottom layer on a
- serving plate; spread half of the rhubarb mixture to within 1/2 in.
- of edges; repeat layer. Top with the third layer. Frost top and
- sides with whipped topping. Garnish with raspberries if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One piece equals 215 calories, 2 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 224 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.