- juice and lemon peel. Stir into dry ingredients just until
- Coat a 9-in. springform pan with cooking spray and sprinkle with
- flour. Spread half the batter into prepared pan. Add rhubarb to
- within 1/2 in. of the edges. Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg. Top
- with remaining batter.
- For streusel, combine the flour, sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl;
- cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter. Bake at 350°
- for 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center
- comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes.
- For glaze, in a small bowl combine confectioners' sugar and lemon
- juice. Drizzle over warm cake. Cool for 1 hour. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 273 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 187 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.