- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking
- sheets. Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, make an indentation
- in the center of each cookie; fill with a rounded teaspoon of
- filling. Top with 1/2 teaspoon of dough, allowing some filling to
- show. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
Editor's Note: Any leftover rhubarb filling may be stored, covered, in the refrigerator and used as a spread on toast or a topping for ice cream.