- fluffy. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Add vanilla.
- Pour over the crust. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until center is set
- and edges are light brown. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour.
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon.
- Gradually stir in water until smooth. Add rhubarb. Bring to a boil
- over medium heat; cook and stir for 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Cool. Pour over filling. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 276 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 132 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.