This is a great dish to serve for St. Patrick's Day - or any time. It features corned beef, sauerkraut and other ingredients that make Reuben sandwiches so popular. It's always well received at a potluck.Margery Bryan, Royal City, Washington
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 jar (16 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1-1/4 cups chopped cooked corned beef (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 slices rye bread, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the sauerkraut, corned beef, sour cream,
- onion and garlic.
- Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with
- cheese and bread; drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350°
- for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.