Each year, I collect appetizer recipes to make for the annual Christmas party we throw for friends and family. These tidbits are always a big hit. —Pat Bohn, Oregon City, Oregon
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 4 plain bagels, split
- 2 to 3 large dill pickles, sliced lengthwise
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli corned beef
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- Spread salad dressing on each bagel half. Top with pickle slices,
- corned beef and cheese. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Broil 6 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut each into six wedges; serve immediately. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 108 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 436 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.