Relish the Radish Salad
“I love the fresh taste of this bold-flavored combination. Serve it on the side or as a relish atop a veggie burger or a juicy grilled portobello mushroom cap.” —Kim Drewiske, De Pere, Wisconsin
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 10 radishes, thinly sliced
- 8 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the radishes, onions and parsley. In another
- bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour over radish mixture and
- toss to coat.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1/2 cup equals 88 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 307 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.