Red and Blue Berry Lemonade Slush
This refreshing fruity beverage showcases fresh raspberries and blueberries. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 2 cups lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 to 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 3 cups cold water
- In a blender, combine lemon juice, raspberries, blueberries and
- sugar. Cover and process until blended. Strain and discard seeds.
- In a 2-1/2 qt. pitcher, combine berry mixture and water. Pour into a
- freezer container. Cover and freeze 8 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, remove from the freezer and let stand 45 minutes
- or until slushy. Yield: 2 quarts.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 139 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.