- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in
- the sour cream, buttermilk, cocoa and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low
- speed just until combined. Stir in food coloring. Pour over crust.
- Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water
- to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 60-70 minutes or until center is just set and
- top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a
- wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan
- to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides
- of pan.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until
- fluffy. Add confectioners’ sugar and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Frost top of cheesecake. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 463 calories, 29 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 131 mg cholesterol, 276 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.