Red Cream Soda Punch
the bright coral color and sweet citrusy flavor make this fizzy punch from field editor Naomi Cross of Owenton, Kentucky, a hit...and there's plenty to go around!
28 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 4 quarts cold water
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 bottle (2 liters) red cream soda, chilled
- In a large punch bowl or several pitchers, combine the water,
- concentrates and sugar; stir until sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate
- for 2 hours or until chilled. Just before serving, stir in the cream
- soda. Yield: about 7 quarts.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Barq's Red Cream Soda.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 93 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 10 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.