Give bubbly Champagne a fruity punch with pomegranate juice and raspberry and orange liqueur. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- Ice cubes
- 1 ounce raspberry liqueur
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur
- 1/2 ounce pomegranate juice
- 3 fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup chilled Champagne
- Fill a mixing glass or tumbler one-third full with ice. Add the
- raspberry liqueur, orange liqueur and pomegranate juice; stir until
- condensation forms on outside of glass.
- Place raspberries in a chilled champagne flute or cocktail glass;
- strain liqueur mixture into glass. Top with Champagne. Yield: 1
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 243 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.