- springform pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for
- 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until
- smooth. Beat in the cream, flour, lemon peel, salt and vanilla. Add
- eggs and yolk; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Divide batter in half. Fold crushed strawberries and crushed
- blueberries into half of the batter. Pour into crust. Top with
- remaining batter. Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 300° bake 60-70
- minutes longer or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack
- for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen;
- cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
- Garnish with fresh mixed berries and currants, if desired. Yield: 16
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 472 calories, 35 g fat (22 g saturated fat), 167 mg cholesterol, 320 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.