Ravioli with Sausage & Tomato Cream Sauce
It tastes like you spent all day preparing this quick pasta recipe, but it’s ready in just 30 minutes! Family and friends request this one often. —Cheryl Wegener, Festus, MO
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 3/4 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 jar (24 ounces) tomato basil pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Wright® Brand Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
Make summer recipes special with fresh, thick slices of Wright® Brand Bacon.
See More Recipes >
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Minced fresh parsley
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, cook sausage
- in a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the pasta sauce, cream and bacon. Bring to a boil; reduce
- heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Drain ravioli; stir into sauce. Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.