Dress up store-bought ravioli and make it really special—prosciutto and mozzarella help to do the trick. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, green pepper and prosciutto over
- medium heat until beef is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and water; bring to a boil. Add ravioli.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 7-9 minutes or until ravioli is
- tender, stirring once. Sprinkle with cheese. Simmer, uncovered, 1-2
- minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.