My family loves this light fruity dressing anytime of year. I especially like to make it in the summer as an alternative to heavy cream-based dressings.
10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small saucepan, cook and stir vinegar and sugar over low heat
- until sugar is dissolved. Cool slightly. Pour into a jar with
- tight-fitting lid. Add remaining ingredients; cover and shake well.
- Refrigerate until chilled. Shake before using. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 173 calories, 16 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.