- For filling, in a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth.
- Cool. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar
- until smooth. Beat in jam; stir in melted chocolate. Spread over
- cooled brownies.
- For glaze, in a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir
- until smooth. Drizzle over filling. Chill before cutting. Store in
- the refrigerator. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 171 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 68 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.