- For frosting, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate, cream
- and jam. Microwave at 50% power for 2-3 minutes or until smooth,
- stirring twice. Transfer to a small bowl; stir in vanilla. Place in
- a bowl of ice water; stir for 3-5 minutes. With a hand mixer, beat
- on medium speed until soft peaks form.
- Cut a small hole in a corner of a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag;
- insert #825 star tip. Fill with 1/2 cup frosting. Spread remaining
- frosting over brownies. Cut into 12 bars. Pipe a chocolate rosette
- in the center of each brownie; top with a raspberry. Cover and
- refrigerate for 30 minutes or until frosting is set. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 273 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 169 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.