- floured waxed paper into an 18-in. x 13-in. rectangle. Transfer to
- an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Press onto the
- bottom and up the sides of pan; trim pastry to edges of pan.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar and cornstarch. Add raspberries and
- rhubarb; toss to coat. Spoon into pastry.
- Roll out remaining dough; place over filling. Fold bottom pastry over
- edge of top pastry; seal with a fork. Prick top with a fork.
- Bake at 375° for 45-55 minutes or until golden brown. Cool
- completely on a wire rack.
- For icing, combine confectioners' sugar, vanilla and enough milk to
- achieve a drizzling consistency; drizzle over pie. Cut pie into
- squares. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 247 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 159 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.