Raspberry Rhubarb Jam
I love making and enjoying this jam, but I usually end up giving most of it away! It's always a well-received gift.
48 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + standing Cook: 35 min. + chilling
- 6 cups sliced fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 package (6 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling
- Combine rhubarb and sugar in a saucepan; cover and let stand
- overnight. The next day, simmer, uncovered, until rhubarb is tender,
- about 30 minutes. Stir in gelatin and pie filling. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat; cool. Pack in containers and refrigerate or
- freeze until ready to serve. Yield: 3 pints.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 108 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.