- up the sides of pan; trim pastry even with edges.
- For filling, in a large bowl, combine the sugar, flour and salt. Add
- raspberries and lemon juice; toss to coat. Spoon over pastry.
- Roll out remaining pastry; place over filling. Trim and seal edges.
- Cut slits in pastry. Brush top with cream and sprinkle with coarse
- sugar. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 40-45
- minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cut
- into squares. Yield: 24 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 square equals 277 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 254 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.