When my six children were little, we had a large raspberry patch. This recipe was one my "must make" list every summer. It's light and refreshing.
2 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 5 large marshmallows
- 4-1/2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 graham cracker tart shells
- Microwave marshmallows and orange juice, uncovered, on high until
- marshmallows are melted; stir until smooth. Cool until thickened,
- about 7-12 minutes.
- Place whipped topping in a small bowl; fold in the cooled marshmallow
- mixture. Gently stir in raspberries. Spoon into tart shells.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 236 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 151 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.