Raspberry Mallow Pie
Raspberry Mallow Pie is a delightful way to end a quick-to-fix meal. The recipe was send by field editor Judie Anglen of Riverton, Wyoming.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 35 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (10 ounces) sweetened frozen raspberries
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine marshmallows and milk. Cover
- and cook on high for 30-60 seconds or until marshmallows are melted;
- stir until smooth. Stir in raspberries. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into crust. Chill until set. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 330 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 144 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.