Raspberry Lemon Trifles
This fancy and delicious dessert is so easy and quick to prepare that you can make it for unexpected guests. You can substitute strawberries for the raspberries if you want.Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/4 cups prepared vanilla pudding
- 1/4 cup lemon curd
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- In a small bowl, combine pudding and lemon curd. Spoon 2 tablespoons
- pudding mixture into each of four wine glasses or dessert dishes;
- sprinkle each with 1/4 cup raspberries. Repeat layers twice. Chill
- until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 209 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 145 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.