Raspberry Lemon Smoothie
A cool, tangy thirst-quencher, this hits the spot on a hot day.
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups boiling water
- 8 lemon herbal tea bags
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 pint raspberry sherbet
- Lemon slices, optional
- In a teapot, pour boiling water over tea bags; cover and steep for 5
- minutes. Discard bags. Chill tea.
- In a blender, cover and process the tea, pineapple juice and sherbet
- until smooth. Pour into glasses. Garnish with lemon if desired.
- Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 172 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 35 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.