- chocolate, stirring until chips melt and mixture is smooth. Remove
- from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Just before serving, whip cream until soft peaks form; fold in almond
- extract. In large dessert bowl or sundae dish, top ice cream with
- 2-3 tablespoons of each sauce. Garnish with dollop of whipped
- topping. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 633 calories, 37 g fat (23 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 212 mg sodium, 76 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.