- cool completely.
- Meanwhile, drain raspberries, reserving juice. Set the berries aside.
- Add enough water to juice to measure 2 cups. In a small saucepan,
- combine cornstarch and sugar; stir in the raspberry liquid until
- smooth. bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Cool completely. Fold in the sweetened raspberries.
- To assemble, place one meringue on a serving plate; top with 2/3 cup
- whipped topping and 3/4 cup raspberry filling. Repeat three times.
- Top with remaining meringue layer and whipped topping. Refrigerate
- for 1 hour before serving. Garnish with fresh berries. Cut with a
- serrated knife. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One piece equals 332 calories, 6 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 59 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.