- In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Reduce heat to low; add
- the raspberry puree, sugar and eggs. Cook and stir for 10-15 minutes
- or until mixture is smooth and thickened and reaches 160°.
- Remove from the heat. Add food coloring if desired. Press plastic
- wrap on surface of curd. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Spoon about 3 tablespoons of curd into each tart shell; top with
- whipped cream, raspberries and mint. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield:
- about 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 188 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 133 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.