- thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; stir in lemon
- juice. Cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt,
- cinnamon and mace. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. In
- another bowl, beat the eggs, milk and vanilla; add to crumb mixture
- and mix well. Spread two-thirds of the mixture into a greased 13-in.
- x 9-in. baking dish. Spoon raspberry filling over crust to within 1
- in of the edges. Top with remaining crust mixture.
- For topping, combine flour and sugar; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Stir in almonds. Sprinkle over the top. Bake at 350° for 50-55
- minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out
- clean and top is lightly browned. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 374 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 383 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.