- and 2 in. up side of greased and floured 9-in. springform pan.
- (Batter should be 1/4 in thick on sides.)
- In small bowl, beat the cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar and egg until
- smooth. Pour over batter in pan. Carefully spoon jam evenly over
- cheese filling.
- In a small bowl, combine reserved crumb mixture and almonds; sprinkle
- over top. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until cream cheese
- filling is set and crust is a deep golden brown. Cool 15 minutes.
- Remove sides of pan. Serve warm or cool. Cover and refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 320 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 231 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.