Raspberry Coconut Bars
From Fort Collins, Colorado, Barb Bovberg shares, "I’ve been whipping up these delicious bars for over 10 years, with recent help from my 5-year-old daughter. I bake them every Christmas and have received many compliments and recipe requests. The chocolate drizzle makes such a pretty lacy effect."
36 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min. + chilling
- 1-2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2-2/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup white baking chips
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press into a
- 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with
- coconut; drizzle with milk.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool
- completely on a wire rack.
- Spread preserves over crust. Sprinkle with walnuts. In a microwave,
- melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over walnuts.
- Repeat with white chips. Cut into bars. Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- or until chocolate is set. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 155 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 83 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.