Raspberry Chipotle Dip
It's almost hard to believe that such a scrumptious, festive cheese dip uses only three ingredients. Just add your favorite crackers, and you'll have the hit of the party.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 3 cartons (8 ounces each) whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup raspberry chipotle salsa
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- Assorted crackers
- Spread cream cheese onto a small serving platter. Top with salsa and
- pecans. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3
Editor’s Note: This recipe was tested with Mrs. Renfro's raspberry chipotle salsa.
Nutrition Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without crackers) equals 229 calories, 22 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 270 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.