- until smooth. Set aside 2 cups batter; pour remaining batter into a
- greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- For filling, combine the egg yolks, vanilla, cottage cheese, cream
- cheese and sugar in a blender. Cover and process until smooth. Spoon
- filling over batter; cut through with a knife to swirl. Top with
- reserved batter. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or
- until center is just set (mixture will jiggle). Let stand for 10
- minutes before cutting.
- For topping, press raspberries through a strainer; discard seeds and
- pulp. In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and orange juice until
- smooth; stir in raspberry puree. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for
- 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with blintz bake. Top with
- mandarin oranges if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece with 2 tablespoons sauce (calculated without mandarin oranges) equals 364 calories, 20 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 199 mg cholesterol, 365 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 12 g protein.