Ranch-Sausage Wonton Cups
To dress up these tasty appetizers, use small cookie cutters to cut shapes out of additional wonton wrappers. Bake until lightly browned and serve with the Ranch-Sausage Wonton Cups. —Betty Huddleston, Liberty, Indiana
16 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 5 min./batch
- Press wonton wrappers into muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 5
- minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage and beef over medium heat
- until no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, combine the cheese,
- mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, salad dressing mix and meat mixture.
- Spoon 2 tablespoonfuls into each wonton cup; top with olives. Bake
- for 5-7 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 32 appetizers.