Ranch Potato Cubes
“I love to cook for my children, grandchildren and the church. I've never taken this dish anywhere where it wasn't cleaned out. It's so simple, but so good and different that it's always a hit.” Mae Craft - Clarksville, Arkansas
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 65 min.
- 7 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Place potatoes in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; dot with
- butter. Cover and bake at 325° for 60-65 minutes or until
- Combine sour cream and salad dressing mix; spoon over potatoes.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes or until
- cheese is melted.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 315 calories, 15 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 429 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.