Ranch Party Mix
I first tasted this snack mix when a co-worker shared it at work. Because of its simple preparation and popular cheese flavor, it’s a staple for game-day gatherings at our place.Linda Doescher, Weston, Wisconsin
50 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 50 min. + cooling
- 1 package (16 ounces) pretzel sticks
- 1 package (13 ounces) crisp cheese puff snacks
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) mixed nuts
- 1 package (7-1/2 ounces) Bugles
- 1 package (7-1/2 ounces) miniature cheese filled butter-flavored crackers
- 1 package (7 ounces) cheddar cheese-filled pretzel snacks
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) butter-flavored popcorn oil
- 2 envelopes ranch salad dressing mix
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl,
- combine oil and dressing mix. Pour over snack mixture; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a large ungreased roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at
- 250° for 50 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- Store in airtight containers. Yield: 10 quarts.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 230 calories, 15 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 479 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.