Ranch Floret Salad
Ranch dressing mix seasons the tasty mixture that coats crunchy cauliflower and broccoli florets in this salad from Pam May. "It's good at a gathering, for guests or to enjoy with your family," says the Auburn, Alabama cook.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 6 bacon strips, diced
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 medium bunch broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3/4 to 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 to 1 cup sour cream
- In a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to
- paper towels to drain. In a large bowl, combine cauliflower and
- broccoli. In a small bowl, combine salad dressing mix, mayonnaise
- and sour cream. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Cover and
- refrigerate until serving. Stir in bacon. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 270 calories, 23 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 524 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.