Ranch Chicken Salad
I'm a wife and mother of two girls, and my weeknights are busy. So I rely on quick meals like this flavorful main-dish salad. It's a snap to saute the seasoned chicken strips and toss them with salad greens and shredded cheese. Topped with corn chips and an easy dressing, this is one hurry-up meal the whole family enjoys.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) ready-to-serve salad
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup Hidden Valley® Ranch
Use Hidden Valley® Ranch with snacks, salads, main dishes and more for a crowd-pleasing taste!
See More Recipes >
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup corn chips or crushed tortilla chips
- Sprinkle chicken with chili powder. In a skillet, cook chicken in oil
- for 6 minutes or until the juices run clear. Meanwhile, place salad
- greens in a large bowl or on individual plates. Top with cheese and
- chicken. Combine salad dressing and salsa; drizzle over chicken. Top
- with chips. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 272 calories, 20 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 428 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.