Raisin Waldorf Salad
“I came up with this scrumptious apple salad while experimenting with leftover dessert ingredients one day,” laughs Diana Stucky from her Castle Rock, Colorado home. “Friends have said it's the best salad they've ever eaten!”
Tip: Sprinkle cinnamon over the salad just before serving.
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 3 tablespoons spreadable cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons whipped topping
- 1 large unpeeled red apple, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons sliced celery
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, confectioners'
- sugar and whipped topping until blended. Stir in the apple, raisins,
- pecans and celery. Transfer to a serving bowl. Chill for 1 hour.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese, fat-free mayonnaise and reduced-fat whipped topping) equals 330 calories, 17 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 279 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 5 g protein.