- Pour into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at
- 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, combine the butter, cream cheese, milk and vanilla in a
- bowl; beat until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar.
- Spread over bars. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 297 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 184 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.