- Place raisins in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Drain. In a large bowl,
- combine the cottage cheese, sugar, cinnamon, salt and raisins.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup down the center of each crepe; fold ends and
- sides over filling.
- In a large skillet, cook blintzes in butter until heated through. Top
- with sour cream and pie filling if desired. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 384 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 131 mg cholesterol, 472 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 18 g protein.