- turning once. Sprinkle with salt.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute onion in oil until tender; cool
- to room temperature. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt,
- mayonnaise, green onions, seasonings and cooked onion. Serve with
- Yield: 5 cups chips (1-1/2 cups dip).
Editor's Note: If Greek yogurt is not available in your area, line a strainer with a coffee filter and place over a bowl. Place 2-1/2 cups fat-free yogurt in prepared strainer; refrigerate overnight. Discard liquid from bowl; proceed as directed.
Nutrition Facts: about 3/4 cup chips with 1/4 cup dip equals 251 calories, 16 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 478 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.