Rainbow Pasta Salad
This refreshing, colorful salad is my mother's recipe. It features an uncommon but tempting mixture of vegetables. Mother always cooks with wonderful flair, and everything she makes is delicious as well as lovely on the table.
-Barbara Carlucci, Orange Park, Florida
12-14 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (16 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold
- water. Place in a large bowl; add remaining ingredients and toss to
- coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Yield: 12-14
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 230 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 402 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.