Radish & Garbanzo Bean Salad
This recipe resulted from a surprise visit from relatives. I didn't have time to shop, so I worked with what I had on hand…a can of chickpeas and produce from my garden.
3 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 6 radishes, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup prepared Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- In a small bowl, combine the beans, radishes, onion and parsley.
- Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at
- least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 3 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 211 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 525 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 6 g protein.